Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coaster Tile Class

Hello Ladies, I recently saw a
tutorial on youtube.com to make your
own coaster with Tumbled Marble Tiles.

I loved it so much I made my own and
I'll be hosting a class for this project
on Wednesday, June 16 and Saturday, June 19.

Supplies for this Class:
Travertine Tiles or Tumbled Marble Tile.
Tiles can be purchased at Lowe's for about $5 a box.
Each box comes with 8-9 tiles.
When buying your tiles be sure to
check that all tiles are unbroken.
Also when purchasing the Tumbled Marble Tiles make
sure to pick tiles that do not have too many pours.
Smoother surfaces are best for stamping.
Other supplies include stamps, like above a
uses an image and wording.
Also please be sure to choose clear stamps.
Ink used is Staz-On.

Don't have a chance to pick up tiles and
don't have stamps or Staz-On ink, no
problem I'll have more on hand.

Class when you bring your own supplies $5.
Class with supplies provided by me $12.


Please sign up for this class no later than
2 days prior to the class date you prefer.

Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Pages