Sunday, August 29, 2010

Inspiration!

My honey and I went up to the
mountains this morning, an adventure
we haven't done in quite some time.
It's monsoon season here in AZ
and Justin's schedule hasn't
allowed much time for play.
We actually drove all the way to the top today!
We've never done that.
Dogs were not invited on this
adventure so it could alone time :0).
We took quite a few photos like this one:

and I took this one of Justin's SUV.

The color stuck with me and tada use
of a new stamp and the color
inspiration means a full project!
Now this a definite feat since the last real
project I did took me nearly 2 weeks to complete.
(I'll take photos of it and post later this week.)


Tiles are from Lowes and are Tumble Marble.
The Stamp is from KaiserCraft "Tea at Elsie's."
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Kristin these are GORGEOUS. Did you use any kind of sealer on them after stamping? What a GREAT gift idea! Miss ya!

Kalena and Justin said...

How did you do these Kristen?? They look like an awesome gift to give. You are so talented!!!

Craftastic Life said...

Julia, no sealer is needed but I'm sure can use one if you wish! Kalena I'll try to post a tutorial soon. They are seriously neat for gifts. I think all our family will get this for christmas this year!

Pages