Friday, March 4, 2011

Opps went missing again...


Sorry Friends,
We had a busy week last week and
a family emergency early this week.

Everything is fine, we had our last
freeze for the year and as my brother
was returning to his station from
here, he hit a patch of ice.
He's totalled his truck, but
he thankfully is fine.
He's a tough cookie and
only had minor scratches.

Mom and I picked him up and returned
him to Camp Pendleton, California.
It's the first time we got to go
and see where he was stationed.
We got a nice tour of the post,
where Joe works, Oceanside, and Carlsbad.
We stayed in the beautiful
Carlsbad Inn in downtown Carlsbad.


And while Joe was at work we headed
to San Diego to tour Balboa Park.
WOW it's huge and so many things to see.
We wish we could have stayed a few
more days to finish seeing it all.


We even got to enjoy dinner at the harbor!
Fun Stuff and I'm so happy to say I got to
share the experience with my Mom and Brother.

Any who, I'm back and need to catch up on a
few things and I hope to post more in the
next few days. Since Need to Crown a Winner
for last months Challenge!

Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

~Christy~ said...

Yikes! Glad your brother is okay!! Sounds like a nice little trip for you and mom, though. :-)

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear about your brother. It looks like a nice trip came out of it. Glad to see you around my parts. :) The pictures look great.

Pages