Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tally Scrapper Survivor Week 1

Every year Tally Scrapper
hosts weekly challenges
during TV Survivor Season.
I try to participate every week,
because not only does it motivate
me to try something new but it
also helps you complete projects.

During Week #1 the challenge was to
create a map layout, use at least
three different patterned papers &
follow the idea for map from Kelly Purkey.

I have yet to finish the album
from our 5th Anniversary so this
will make the perfect cover page.


I Cheated alittle :0).
I used my 50 states Cricut
Cartridge to start my map and
cut it into pieces from there.
Once assebled I used one photo from each
place we visited and used circles and
ovals to cut them out and attach to the page.
I used twine and arrow brads to indicate
where each place was located on the map.

Thanks for looking
and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Pages