I thought it would be fun to share little ways that make our crafty lives easier! Here are some of my very favorite craft tips...
Soak your paint brushes in fabric softener or hair conditioner for 10 min…cleans right off!
A few of my favorites:
- For less fraying on the ends of ribbon use No Fray from the fabric section at the craft store, or use clear nail polish.
- To remove stamps or ink texts on plastic or glass items use nail polish remover.
- To use tattoos on projects follow regular instructions, however instead of a damp cloth use a baby wipe.
- Pigment ink is easily cleaned with a baby wipe.Goo Gone is a Crafters Dream when it comes to gooey situations.
- Warm/Hot water removes modge podge and rub-ons from glass. (I came across this with the flower vase tutorial.)