Thursday, December 9, 2010

So excited for my BIL...

My brother in law, Daniel,
just bought his first plane.
It's a little Cessna named Snoopy!
Daniel is excited he bought
a plane before he's 21!
So far it seems the plane is in good
condition except for the paint job, hehe!
I know Daniel wonders over here once in a
while so, DanDan, if you read this act
excited when you get this for Christmas anyway.

I was able to go with Daniel to get the
plane inspected, so while i was there I
took quite a few photos with my phone.
The very last photo was taken the
day Daniel got the keys to the
plane from the previous owner.









I used a stash of Coasters for my project:).
Where from?
Well, one of my favorite restaurants of course!
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE.


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

{ erin } said...

Yay!! Have him fly you to WICHITA!!! I'll make you both lunch. :) And cupcakes. Tempted??

~Christy~ said...

LOL @ the comment from Erin...can the Cessna make it to VA? :-) You can stop off in Wichita to fuel up on the way...hit up both of us in one trip. :-) Love ya girl!

Pages