Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trying to get back on track...

I've been lost again. I'm so sorry.
I need to take photos of all
the stuff I've done lately!

Next Week is our Card Class.
I'll post photos soon.

And Monday is the day we
hopefully find out if our little
Lambs are Boys or Girls.
Justin and I are so excited to find out.
He's hoping for Boys.
I'm hoping for a Boy & Girl.
Either way I'll be pleased.

Mom has started planning the
baby shower for next month.
Can you believe the little
ones will be here mid August!
Today we took advantage of some
great coupons from Babies R US
and got thier car seats, a baby
gate, a diaper bag and a body pillow
for me. Everything 15-20% off each.
A major savings for us.

My mind wonders much to easily so
that's part of why I'm not around.
We've also been out and
about alot more lately.

I promise to update with project pics soon.
But for now here's the Twins
@ 19 weeks 5 weeks, April 25, 2011.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to find out what your having. Hooray!!!

Pages