Friday, April 22, 2011

About where I live...

My friend's little girl is doing
a project for school.
The children are writing letters to
people from all over and asking
that a letter be written in return.

I of course had a bolt of inspiration!
I Used my 50 States Cartridge to
make a card with the state flag,
state bird, & state flower.

Inside I wrote the letter back
to Emily about where I live.
Talking about near by day trips,
the weather and facts about the state.
I was even able to include postcards
for the nearby areas of interest.





I hope she gets LOTS of letters back!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

This is a fantastic card for her project! Great job!

Debbie said...

This is great!! This will be a wonderful part of her project!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Your friends daughter sure picked a good person. What you are sending her is perfect.

Pages