Monday, April 18, 2011

Oceanside, CA

Awww the smell of fishy water!
Can you believe I kinda
missed it from Va?
Any who, Joe took us to Oceanside
to enjoy a wonderful lunch on
the Pier at Rosie's Diner!
(You can see the diner in the background.)
During our LONG walk to the restaurant
we took plenty of stops to take photos.




Geeze how I miss the beach, but at the
same time the desert isn't so bad, our
biggest issue is dust storms and tumble weeds.
Beach side means big storms, & hurricanes.
I'll sit tight in my boring, safe, town and
dream of going to those beautiful places.

Thanks for stopping by, just a few days to go!
Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the beach but don't get to it much and it's only 45 minutes away. ;)

This is such a cute layout. I love the subs and what a great family pic of your mom and bro.

Pages