Sunday, April 10, 2011

Are you Ready?

Are you ready to see new projects
here on Leading a Craftastic Life?

I'm am so ready Ready!

It's been so LONG!
But it's finally time to show
off all the recent projects!

A few weeks ago, a few of us ladies
went to Tucson for a Marathon Crop!
Geeze that was fun, and so exhausting!
But it was very and I mean very productive!
So productive in fact I completed 11 LOs.
Mom & Kay completed their first
full 12x12 LOS with photos!
And Jen Completed quite a few LOs too!

So what's my point?
This week starts at least 11
days worth of projects to share.
A project a day keeps
the inspiration fresh!

To Start off the week my LO
for this months Challenge!

This is my little cousin
(I lied he's taller than me)
Kristian last May after
his First Communion.

Isn't he a cutie?
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay!!! 11 Layouts that is amazing. I can't wait to see them all. The one of your little cousin is great.

Pages