Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Catching up...

I began a pregnancy album with
the first ultrasound photo months
ago, and have slowly made layouts
with out photos for later.
But photos have stared to
pile up and they need to
make a home in the album.
I've done 5 layouts the
last couple days and I'm
so excited to share!
If this mojo keeps up I'll
be all caught up for this
album, for now any way.
I'll be splitting this
up into 3 days of posts!

Being pregnant with twins
has been amazing especially
to see their grown.
Here we are at 19 weeks,
two little heads
and two little babies.


During this ultrasound
Baby A was being shy,
however Baby B at least
let us see her profile.


This week is another Belly
Shot and the Baby Shower!
So there will be plenty
more photos to scrap.
See you again soon!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great l/o's! I am so far behind on scrapbooking pictures that I still have baby pictures from daughter to put on l/o's and she will be 10 on July 23rd! I have 3 boys after her and now I am due in August with baby #5! So don't worry if you're a bit behind! You'll probably never be as behind as I am!

Pages