Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh the belly!

Every week the belly gets bigger
and less I can move as easily!
But I'm excited and it mean the
babies are getting bigger and
it's closer to when they arrive!

Here I am at 27, 29 and 30 weeks.


The babies like to be silly during
ultrasounds so the last two growth
ultrasounds they've hidden their
little faces and the Techs have had
trouble viewing their hearts to make
sure everything is growing correctly.
But today they made an appearance
and I was one very happy mommy-to-be!
Seeing their little faces for the
first time made it even more real!
Yes the kicking makes it real but
to see faces left me in awe...


You can follow our baby updates every
week here: Twin Lambs 2011.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

artfuldelight said...

Oh my goodness so sweet, the LO's are so fabulous. LOVE the photos!

Pages