Thursday, February 21, 2013

Getting messy...

It's been so long since I walked into my craft room and came back out with my hands all inked and messy.

I'm currently working on a class with mini cards that fit into a mini cigarillo boxes. I'm nearly done prepping for that class and have just a few more steps that require most of my work space.

In the process of cleaning I got this idea in my head that I just had to play with a few new masks I bought for glimmer mists.
It's been so long since I had my hands this inked that I kinda panicked when it didn't simply wash off.

But then as usual my husband came to the rescue. He told me, "Look you're almost back to the old you!" That being said made me feel so good. It's been a long 2 years. Yes the girls are only 18 months but while I was pregnant I began to lose myself. Maybe I am getting back to the old me with a new normal.

Photos of the class (no glimmer mists though) should be up soon, but for now I'll leave you with a couple photos of my little mess and my little Cupcakes.







No comments:

Pages