Friday, February 12, 2010

Navy Graduation, Jelly Belly & More

My schedule is still a little crazy,
but it seems to be calming down.

We just came home from our biggest event!
Joseph's Navy Boot Camp Graduation in Chicago, IL.
It was cold, it was snowy and it was FUN!
I'd never been to Chicago before!
I'd never even seen REAL snow before!
I even got to go to the largest
science museum under one building.
And of course we didn't leave with
out having a Chicago style hot dog!

It was a long and eventful weekend.

Joe's Graduation:


Hanging out with Joe before
he signed into his next sea school:


We went to the Jelly Belly Factory!

Oh RARE MOMENT! Joe's smiling!

Museum of Science and Industry:

Chicago City Skyline in LEGOS!

My Momma!
She was snapping pictures like crazy!

ME!
Being silly and taking my own photo :).
FYI, I stomped in the snow every chance I got! hehehe


So that's the lastest and greatest from me.

I hope to get to play within the next week or so.
My Scrappy stuff is calling me, "Play, Play...."
Until next time Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Pages