Friday, June 18, 2010

Challenge # 14 Winner

Finally have a chance to sit and post.
I am so sorry for the delay.
So with out further distractions it's
time to announce out Challenge #14 Winner!

As copied from random.org list randomizer.
List Randomizer
There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Your Song by Jennifer
2.Beautiful at 4 by li-bee-ti
3.Your Song by Jennifer
4.Brother Bear by li-bee-ti
5.Your Song by Jennifer
6.Black Sand by Tammy
7.Black Sand by Tammy
8.My Beloved Ones by li-bee-ti
9.Black Sand by Tammy
Timestamp: 2010-06-20 00:59:00 UTC


CONGRATS JENNIFER!
Jennifer, you and I will have to
discuss your prize for the Challenge :).
Jennifer's LO:

Jennifer is my best friend here in Town and
this is her first time using the Blog Challenges!!
Yay for Jennifer!

As always there were many beautiful
entries, thank you ladies for playing along.

Check out the Other Amazing Entries below.
Original Post

Entries

Layout Sketch
Black Sand by Tammy
Your Song by Jennifer

Layout Shopping List
My Beloved Ones by li-bee-ti
Brother Bear by li-bee-ti
Black Sand by Tammy
Beautiful at 4 by li-bee-ti
Your Song by Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Thank U. I should have sent you the one with more bling to display and I've got to find a way to take a better picture but no matter. Thank U again.

Jennifer G.

Pages