Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Layouts to Share...


It's been a while since I completed a layout.
I'm excited to get back to playing.

Tallyscrapper.com is doing their
DT search and I'm giving it a shot.
Below are the LOs I've submitted.
I'm so excited.

Chicago, Feb 2010
While taking in the sites I decided
I needed a photo of me on my camera
so I started snapping away!
I got caught, lol!
Joseph was able to snap a photo
of me taking a photo of me.

Vacation, May/June 2010
After visiting the USS Midway in
San Diego we visited the park nearby that
honors our men and women of the military.

Momma
My beautiful mom in her 20s.
I love my momma!
I also used Challenge #15's sketch for the lo.

This isn't part of what I turned in,
but I like it just the same and I used
Craftastic Challenge #14's sketch challenge.

Thanks so much for looking!
I hope to share more creations soon!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love all of your buttons on this LO. Super cute.

Pages