Monday, June 14, 2010

Updates, Email, Blog Guests

I haven't forgotten about the Blog world I promise!
I've been very busy with the Tupperware Business
as well as the new scrapbooking venture.

Just a few Updates for you.

You can now subscribe to
"Leading a Craftastic Life" via Email!
Just click for the link on the top left hand
column and a new window will open where you
can enter your email address. An Email will
be sent to you to confirm your subscription,
make sure to click that link!
Emails will only be sent to you if I have
made a post on the blog. No Post no Email!

Because I've been so busy crafty stuff
hasn't exactly been going on around here.
There's a few things but not much.
I'll be posting them soon.
So I was thinking it's time to open
the Blog up for a weekly Blog Guest.
As a Blog Guest you can share a tutorial
or even a recent project.
To enter your idea please email
(you can find it on the side bar) me with
a written "blog post" that you would like
to see here as well as photos of your project.
Each week I'll pick a new Blog Guest and
their post will be put up every Friday.
No prizes just another way
to put your projects out there.

I'm so excited about the Tupperware Business
and would like to share with you my site link.
Just Click on the box and it'll take you there.
Another link is on the left column.
My Tupperware Site



This week is the Tile Coaster Class.
I'll be posting every one's finished tiles
On Monday next week :)!

Thank you all who still come
one over to check out the blog.
It means so much to me!

Right now I'm in the process of re-organizing
my clear stamps so I'll be back with a post
soon with photos and how I did it.
Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Pages