Thursday, January 31, 2013

I <3 sketches!

If it's Groovy has been celebrating
their birthday all of January.
As Day 5 of the celebration,
a sketch was posted.
You can see it here in the link.

I saw it this morning and could
not get it out of my head :).
So this evening I took a time out after putting the
girls down and started a layout to follow the sketch.

I used a paper kit from
My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline.
I'm not sure how long I've had the kit or
where I got it from but oh my goodness
the paper are so girlie and beautiful!

These photos were taken last April
when the girls were 7 month's old.
These were their fancy Easter dresses.
Just looking at the photos makes me smile.

Ava is in the top photo, grumpy, lol.
She was simply ready for a nap and this
was the second outfit for this photo shoot.

Olivia is in the bottom photo.
She's was still giggling and smiling.

The girls had just learned to sit up on their own.
Ava sitting up easier and more balanced.
Olivia kept falling over, well until we
got to the photo session and she was all
business sitting up like a pro!

 
Awwww... memories!
 
Thanks for stopping by & Happy Scrappin'!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sweet LO and even sweeter little girls!!

Pages