Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dotty Diva's Blog Dive!


Welcome to my blog!
I'm so excited to be part of the
Dotty Divas Design Team as well as play
along in the Dotty Diva's first Blog Dive.

If this is your first stop please go to
the Dotty Diva's Blog to start from the
beginning as many of the girls are giving RAKS!

First things first :)!

The Advert for Challenge #5 is pretty cool!
Check it out:


I loved that it was a fruity!
So I ran with that.
I decided to use journaling cards
to make a little notebook.
The cards had cherries and
apples on them, so cute!
Our sponsor this month is Tando Creative!
My Buddy Erin sent me some magic mesh to
play with and I was able to incorporate alittle bit
as a ruffle on bottom of the note pad.
It was my first time using it and it's so cool!
I made the Apple using the
Home Accents Cricut Cart.


Ready for the RAK?

To get your name in the drawing all you do is
post a comment with your answer to this question:

What is your favorite thing about winter?

Once your done take a dive over to the
beautiful and talented Helen's Blog.
Post a Comment

Pages