Thursday, December 3, 2009

If It's Groovy Dec Challenge


The challenge this month at IIG will your
skills to the test put you to the test.

What is it?
Well you have to create a LO in 30 minutes!

SO not easy!

But you can take a few steps before you begin.
~Use a Pre-designed Kit
In my case I used a 12x12 Crate Paper Kit
that included papers and punch out embellishments.

~Make sure you have a picture ready.
~Have a LO idea in mind, how you want
to set the picture and papers, ect.

Here is my take on the challenge:


That's my brother Joe, grandpa Tom & me.
I adored my grandpa and that
is one of my favorite pictures.

I hope you stop by IIG and check out the wonderful inspiration as well has participate in this month's challenge.




3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just fantastic!!! You did a fantastic job! I love the nice rich colors that were in this kit! It really made for a stunning layout!

Rissa said...

you did a great job!!

Groovy Deborah said...

I love your lo Kristin!
Deb♥

Pages