Thursday, December 17, 2009

Juju Bee's Very Merry Blog Hop!

Welcome to JuJu Bee's
A Very Merry Blog Hop & Crop!

If this is your first stop pleas go back
to the beginning at the Juju Bee's Blog to begin.

We are celebrating our 2nd Anniversary and
this Festive time of year and invite you to join
us in a journey Buzzin' through the DT's blogs.

First I'd like to show you a couple more projects
I've completed using the last month's kit.
Now that these two are done I literly
only have snippets of papet left :).




For more ideas, fun challenges, games, and prizes
please join us in the FORUM for our Online Crop.
There is so much going on and we are always looking
for some more friendly faces to join us.

Now for the goodies!
Leave a comment here telling me your
favorite christmas song and why you'll be
entered into a drawing for the RAK below.



My favorite song, hmmmm, I LOVE "I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause." I just think it's cute! But I think my all time favorite is "Pretty Paper" by Willie Nelson.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please head on
over to DT Bee Jamie's blog for your chance at
even more scrappy goodness and to
check out what she's been up to!
Post a Comment

Pages