Monday, January 4, 2010

If It's Groovy Jan Project

It's 2010 and I've made a calendar for the year!
I'm excited and Love how it came out.
I used Clear Hambly Sheets, K & Company Paper
and Prima Flowers.
I made the hanger with pewter spacers I tend to
collect for my beading projects.
Check it out!





Sadly this is my last design team
project for If It's Groovy.
I hope to keep playing along in
the monthly challenges though :).

Check out the online crop If It's Groovy
will be hosting Jan 4th- Jan 8th.
If It's Groovy is celebrating it's 1st birthday! Yay!
The Design Team Members will be hosting
challenges on thier own blogs.

3 comments:

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Great project we will miss you :(

Rissa said...

great project! Wish i would of found if it's groovy sooner.....you'll be missed i'm sure!

illyse said...

hi kristin! Happy new year. I have missed you! I havent been around much myself. We just got a new Mac computer and dont have it set up. We took the old one in to transfer the data and i just got this laptop ready, I dont have any of my email addresses because they are on the old computer which is at the apple store, uggghhh
I still have your package to mail out.. i havent forgotten, just busy and time gets away from me, I will get it out to you soon.
illyse

Pages