Monday, January 4, 2010

MIA

Hello there!

I am so sorry I've been missing in action.
I'm afriad it's going to be
this way for the next month or so.

We have a few family events that need attention,
one of which is my little brother's graduation
from Boot Camp the first part of Feb.

So for now you'll be seeing
only design team projects.
Hopefully I'll be able to complete a
project here and there while I'm home.

Just a few events in the
scrapworld you should look for:

~Juju Bee's will be hosting more
challenges starting this month.

~If It's Groovy is having a fun
Online Crop Jan 4th-8th.

~Dotty Diva's new advert will
be posted on the 20th.

~Here on Craftastic Life
Challenge #9
will end the 15th.


If you have not seen your project posted in
the side bar please resend me the information.
I've had a busy couple weeks and it
may have been lost in the shuffle.


And now for your viewing pleasure my favorite
doughnut head, my little cousin Belle!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

What a cutie!! Pace yourself girl....we'll all be here when you get to breathe again!

Pages