Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Few Projects...

To Share.

2 more Cards from that
Card Kit Swap I hosted on Jujubee's.

This one I made using this past
month's Card Sketch for the Challenge.

This month I also asked you to make a mini
album and use chipboard. I made the "MY GUY"
using chipboard cut into a cassette, I used my
Cricut and the Indie Cart for this project.


A Change Canister for my SIL.


The only project I completed at the crop
last Friday! I'm crossing my fingers that
this Friday I'll get more done. I gotta
say though I had a blast last week :).
I used my April Sussie Kit for this :).


An Altered Frame
I used my April Sussie Kit for this :).

Altered Note Book

Thanks for Looking :)!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Great projects!! I think I like your altered notebook the best...fantastic colors & the chamr is beautiful!

lifesgood1213 said...

You are amazing...I love all of it and I totally thank you for having the patience to show me how to create two differant kinds of flowers at the crop friday night!!!
Colleen

Pages