Monday, April 19, 2010

Princess Birthday!

My little Cousin Belle is celebrating her
5th birthday this month,
so I knew I has to make something for her.
I used the new Once Upon a Princess Cartridge
for my Cricut and got to work.

What's better than playing dress up?
Each doll stands at about 3 inches
and they have plenty of dress to share :).
The dolls and dress are each backed with thin
chipboard for better wear and tear.
To attach the dresses to the
dolls I used little Velcro dots.




To Complete the Princess theme I
created a Castle Card of course!!


This is Belle the Birthday Girl!
This little girl is a true Princess!


Happy Birthday Belle!

8 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

Happy Birthday belle. And what a cute idea for an interactive card.

Mimi said...

Very cute! Happy Birthday, Belle!

ShoppingTamii said...

ADORABLE! and Belle is beautiful!

Unknown said...

She is adorable and I love the paper dolls and cute card!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Little Miss Belle. What a wonderful idea and a great card.

Anonymous said...

I am Princess Belle's mommy, Nikki. She was facinated when she say her beautiful, magical, whimsical treasures that her cousin, Kris made. We received them today and have been playing non-stop! I'm thirty-teen and I can't wait for my birthday paperdolls CUZ!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Groovy Deborah said...

G/F you never stop amazing me with your talent! Miss you and luv ya chickie!!!
Deb♥

Leah said...

This a so clever! What a cute idea!!

Pages