Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's ALL about the SUSSIES!


In November 2008 I was searching for a
monthly kit club and stumbled on Scrapbook Sussies.

I LOVE Sussie's kits.

They are Packed with embellishments and Paper galore.
Kits are two sided - so it's like getting two kits instead of one!
So here I am 15 month's later still a
subscriber and I still get antsy waiting
for my kit to show up at my door step.

You've gotta check out the kits.
Here's the April Kit:

Here's a few projects I've
completed with the kit so far.



I hope you get to check out the Scrapbook Sussies Site
and take time out to check out the Blog.

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh my gosh...is that first one a picture frame? CUTE!!!!! I love it! And the cards are awesome too. It's always such fun to get new scrap goodies in the mail :) KInda like Christmas .....lol

Leah said...

Very cute projects!! Thanks for the Sussies plug! :)

Pages