Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cake Pin Cushion

Have you seen The DIY Dish?
No?
Then you must ASAP!

Kim and Kris are fantastic ladies
and have so many cool and unique ideas.
When I saw their first episode I became
hooked, yes, just the first one.
I couldn't wait for the 2ND one to be posted.
They are now on episode #4 and I'm loving it.

Now so far projects they have shown
are normally projects I would not attempt.
But I did :).

Here's my first attempt at the lovely
pin cushion tutorial from the 1st episode.



It's red so of course it's my mom's :)!
She loves it and I hope to make a couple more soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!

Jennifer and Josh

Leah's Crafty Life said...

that is fabulous!! Love the trim on here!

Kalena and Justin said...

thanks to you Im now hooked.lol. LOVE your shinky dink flowers I so have to go get some of that stuff it looks so fun!

Pages