Monday, February 21, 2011

Are you Sketchy?

Are you Sketchy? is a challenge
on Tally Scrapper Right Now and linked to a
Current Challenge on Pages Maps for
the AMAZING Becky Fleck.

Tally Scrapper Due Date March 2
and Page Maps Due Date Feb 27!
Hurry Hurry!
Cool Prizes are up for both!

I knew right away what I
wanted to scrap for this sketch.
On a recent shopping trip with Mom and a
Scrap Friend I was able to stock up on
pretty papers and other baby themed items
to start my Pregnancy Scrapbook.



The Pink Tab in the back is actually a
pull tab with my journaling.
It's long, so here's a shorter variation.

On Feb 1 we had the first DR appointment
and were told all seemed to be ok except
that my uterus was larger than what is
should be for only 7 weeks.
So I was sent for an ultrasound
to confirm how far along I was.

As Justin and I waited for our turn,
Justin was joking about some tacos
I inhaled a couple days before.
And told me it's okay, I'm eating for 3.
Haha very funny, I was still
hoping I was only having one baby.

As the Tech was doing the procedure
I saw 2 little bodies and knew
right away Justin was right.
Two little Gummy Bears-Twins!

Oh the scary factor, two of everything.
We'll get through it though and I'm
sure it'll be a major adventure.
We're both very excited and only hope
that all goes well and the babies
are happy healthy and adorable!

Thanks for looking & Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

~Christy~ said...

LOVE IT!! The journaling is cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

Adorable page! :0)

"Gummy Bears"- Love it! They'll be great. Beautiful and wonderful! You two will make the best parents! You already have the best fur babies!

Luv you guys!

Jenn G.

Jessica said...

Great layout. I like the "twins" lettering and the flag & pole. Cute!

Pages