Monday, February 21, 2011

Projects Submitted so Far this month!

I hope to get more participation for the
Challenges, however if it doesn't pick up
by May I'll have to close the challenges
for prizes. That makes me sad.
So pretty please start playing along with us.
I promise to do the challenges too from
here on out. I know I know I've been bad
not doing my own challenges.

Okay on to good news!
We have 3 entries so far this month!

Teenabugg:
Sketch & Shopping List
Forever Young


Jessica:
The Shopping List Cards
You Make me Smile & Oh Baby


I'll be doing the sketch this week. YAY!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Great projects! It's funny you mentioned participation...I've participated-silently! I haven't had the time to take pics and send them your way! I have a lo done and am working on the second. I'll try to get them to you before the deadline...if I can remember the deadline! Have a fantastic day!

Pages