Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tallyscrapper & Sketch Inspiration...

Every year Tallyscrapper hosts
the Survivor Challenges.
Each week each team gets a new Challenge.

Here is this weeks Requirements Summary:
~Must have WHITE SPACE or NEGATIVE SPACE CHECK!
~Must have at least one Photo with MORE than one person in it. CHECK!
~Must have Tan/Brown AND Blue! CHECK!
~Must have at least 2 staples and a piece of recycled scrapbook packaging. CHECK!
I used 5 staples and used the packaging from Sass Lass Felties for journaling.


This is Justin and me on vacation in 2009.
Yep, still working on that album :0).
I saw this little yellow fishy in my stash and
knew I had to find a way to use him!
So with a few little yellow flowers it worked!

I also used Sketch #207 from Sketch Inspiration
a wonderful sketch site from the amazing Trisha!
If you're looking to boost your inspiration
this is the site to wonder!

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cool layout. That fish is perfect with this layout. I really like the white alphas.

Pages