Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fun School Supplies

How do you make learning more fun?
Or what do you give a wonderful Teacher as a gift?

I found this portfolio and just had to have it for school.
Yes just for me!
I like having a separate note pad for class
just to take notes and this Portfolio is perfect.
A legal size pad fits in side or like in my case I
placed a Grid Paper Pad inside since it's for Math Class.

OH!!! Good news on that point :0).
I made a B+ on my first test!! Whoopee!
Way better than I had thought :0).

Okay back to the project.
Basic Grey Recess Paper line.
Sorry can't remember the
manufacture of the Apple Die Cut Paper :0( .

Check this project out on If It's Groovy.

2 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

Way to go on your math test Kristin! Now you have a cool place to keep those good test scores. :)

Kathy Carr said...

I think the apple lace cardstock is by KI memories. Love your project!

Pages