Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YAY! WOW! HUH? CRAZY!

My emotions all over the place right now.

I'm so excited about so many things yet also overwhelmed.
And I'm ready to share my biggest secret with you!
Nope not scrappy related.
Justin and I are in the process
of buying our first home!
YAY!!!
I had given up for the time being.
The market here is pretty bad and what we
could get for our budget was horrible.
But things all came together in the past two weeks.
We're set up with a wonderful Realtor.
Saw maybe a total of 6 houses.
This doesn't count the many
we've seen the past two years. :P)
We walked into this one last week and LOVED it!
We put in our offer and it was accepted!
Everything has begun.
If all goes well, we'll be closing Oct 29th.
I'm excited but sad.
I hate not being with my mom anymore, but I need my own space.
I have a feeling we'll find a way to hang out often :)
See Things are a but crazy :).

If you have advice let me know!
It's our first home and we don't quite know all the ins and outs.

5 comments:

The Vintage Vignette said...

My husband and I have been there before so my best advice is not to turn on eachother when the process gets a little intense which it most certainly will the closer you get to actually closing the deal. Also, be sure to get a complete home inspection to protect yourself from things that the previous owner could be withholding info about regarding the house. Other than that, enjoy the excitement of it all. :)

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Congrats on the first house - a huge step but an exciting one too. My husband and I's first home purchase went surprisingly easy although we made a few doozies along the way. Good luck to you too!

Kathy Carr said...

Congrats!!!! Just take one day at a time.

Your If It's Groovy Sister,

Kathy Carr

Rissa said...

That is very cool, Congrats to you both!!!!

~Christy~ said...

WOW! Congrats! I'm trying to catch up on your blog while I've got my sister's computer...I'll email you while I have it and see if we can get some time to chat. Love ya!

Pages