Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a great weekend!

This weekend with the Juju Bee's Blog Buzz
and the Fall Frenzy Online Crop was awesome!
There were tons of challenges and super cool prizes.

If you didn't make it this time,
no worries, we'll be having another very soon!

Here's a few things I did this weekend.

LO using Craftastic Challenge #7 Sketch and Shopping
List and Summer Challenge on Juju Bee's.

Card for Janelle's Card a Day Challenge on Juju Bee's:

Cards for Card Sketch Challenges on Juju Bee's:
I used the Glitz it up kit :).


Oh and a bottle cap for my buddy Erin:


I'll be in the morning to announce the Blog Buzz Winner!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Love those bottle caps.... is is a bracelet??

Rissa said...

beautiful stuff Kristin! I had so much fun with the crop!!

jacque4u2c said...

Just awesome creations!

Pages