Sunday, September 6, 2009

YAY! I'm scrappin'!

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

I've been on the go since Tuesday and I'm so lazy right now!
My mojo is there but my head keeps saying go back to sleep!
I've got a few projects I really want to finish
though so I'm working on them, though very slowly.

Justin and I got see "All about Steve"
with Sandra Bullock yesterday!
That was cute.
I really like the Proposal better though.

Mom and I went to the LSS Friday night for a Crop
and I was able to complete 2 Layouts. Yay!
One more done for our vacation book.

I used 52 Sketches 52 Weeks - sketch #35 for this layout:

How can you go to Disneyland and not get ears? LOL!


And this one was made using the www.PagesMaps.com
sketch we're using here on Craftasticlife.

Have you noticed we go to Tombstone often?
This is Mom, my brother Joe and me!
This also is for the Shopping List Challenge.
I used:
1 large flower
3+ Buttons
Cardstock Background
Color Yellow
Ink
2+ Photos

I worked on a few bottle cap magents today and
I also did a few bottle caps for bracelets.
Tommarrow I'll try to get a few more done.

Be on the look out for bottle cap bracelets
in the Etsy store soon!
I even have a halloween one in mind!
Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

mamma b said...

You do such fab work. I am folling your blog. I love crafty gals. Lori from petite pilot is where I found you. Would love to introduce your blog on mine. I do a FriendsDay Wednesday thing. (I did one on Lori Lamb) Email me if you are interested. I'll send some interview type questions.

Keep gettin' crafty!!

Rissa said...

Glad to see you got some mojo flowin!! Love the pages girly

Pages