Sunday, March 20, 2016

Artist Trading Cards

       I am a craft-o-holic, but I am also very easily distracted now days, so I look for simple and fast projects.   Years ago I did a few Artist Trading Cards (ATC) and enjoyed the process.   There is a monthly ATC swap that I try to participate every month in because I love receiving another artist's work of art. 
 
***ARTIST TRADING CARDS are miniature works of art created on 2 ½ X 3 ½ inch or 64 X 89 mm card stock. They are originals, small editions and, most importantly, self-produced. anybody can produce them.   The idea is that you trade them with other people who produce cards, either at TRADING SESSIONS or wherever you meet another ATC trader in person. ***

Since I have photos piling up I'll be posting these 3 or 4 at a time.  
ATC Title and Theme will follow each photo.
Happy Crafting!
 
Just Keep Swimming!
Under the Sea Theme



Under the Sea Title & Theme
 
 
Wild About You - Love Theme
 

No comments:

Pages