Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Altered Frames!!

I absolutely love to do altered items. In December I did a wonderful little craft fair and took only two of my altered frames 1 fish and 1 dog bone. They sold in the first hour and I was asked if i had more under the table! I couldn't believe it. I didn't see those as being my best work and I honestly only took them to make sure I covered more of the table! Thankfully I bought plenty of them in hopes of altering more for the same reason. Here are more fish and dog bones as well as a few other frames!


I also want to share with you pictures from the Craft Fair in December! I signed up too late so I wasn't able to take Jewelry. I did mainly Altered Items and took dad's wood items, Justin's onsies, and Joe's lighters and photos.

No comments:

Pages