Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My new scrappin' craftin' place...

I finally have my own scrappin' craftin' space! Justin gave me some room and my parents helped to set it all up. Mom helped with shelves for my stereo (from her) and my cricut carts. My dad is awesome! He helped me with the tables! He cut one down so the other would over lap, and cut down plastic sheets to make the work table easier to clean. All the wood furniture is of course made by my dad! I'd take pics of the the other side of the room but it's alittle scary. Justin is way messy :)!
I try to stay organized and have found some very cool ways of doing so. I bought Craft Mates binders to hold all my brads, eyelets, metal findings and jewels. I bought a large plastic file box last week as well as hanging file folder. I Labeled all the folders such as Alphabet Large pages for larger sticker sheets, medium, small and rub-ons are the other categories. I did this so everything isn't crammed in one folder and I like finding my rub-ons faster. Other categories include swirls, words, family, love, holidays and more. So far is awesome. I see alot of girls using the clip up way but with little room and being so bad about having thing be hidden it won't work for me. I use alot of snap ware I got from target to organize other embellishments like wood letters, flowers, and chipboard.
The room was set up differently with other tables an such but it had to change when I got my brand new Kodak printer. All I knew is the printer had to be next to the computer and the set up before wasn't going to allow it. I LOVE my new space. TFL!

No comments:

Pages