Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A few Layouts to Share!


Date Night:
Justin took me on a date night not too long ago and we got our pictures taken in one of those booths in the mall! I love doing that! We also went to see the "Yes Man" with Jim Carey. It was nice have a date night. We don't do it often, we're the type to stay home. Since it was still all fresh in my mind and I was feeling creative, I did a LO right away. I cut the picture strip and on alternate pictures I put foam on the back to make those pictures stand out. I used a cute evidence tag to journal from Maya Road and the Paper I used it K & Company Lotus.


Cowgirl :
The Challange was to make a LO with a strip of silly pictures of yourself. I've had this Cowgirl hat forever it seems. Mom was selling them at the store and I was supposed to have a western event soon, that never happened so the poor hat sat on a hook with no place to be worn. So I thought the challenge was the perfect oppurtunity to wear it. I used K&Company Wild Saffron and made my own cowgirl hat from a picture I traced off the computer.


Grand Canyon:
Justin took me to the Grand Canyon for the first time September 22 2008! I did the happy Dance! Lol! It was way too fun!


Mom & Me :
Mom and I took Glamour Shots in April 2008 and had a blast! Mom isn't one to dress up but this was so much fun! Our pictues came out beautiful and it was a day mom and I will never forget!



Nearly every year our family goes to the Fun Fest here in town held by the post's MWR. In 2007 we actually worked the trailer out there and that was a blast. This year however it wasn't real exciting. We did get to play a few games and go on the ferris wheel!


Family Tree:
This was actually a challenge! We were asked to use left over letter stickers and make a tree. Lucky me I won this challenge! But you should have seen my competition, those girls made amazing LOs! This was seriously fun and not as time consuming as you might think.

1 comment:

Ann Arbogast said...

I have that same paper you used for the Cowgirl LO. Wild Saffron. I have yet to use it.

Pages