Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Interactive Card Class

Hello Friends,

I have finally completed the kits
for this week's Interactive Card Class.
I wish I could say the ideas were flowing
easily, but they weren't so that's why
there's a delay in posting the cards.

Each Kit comes with written
instructions and a photo of each card.
Classes will be held
Oct 13 and Oct 16 from 11-3 PM.

Since the cards are interactive a video
was needed to show how each one works.
YAY! I LOVE VIDEOS!


Waterfall Card

Slider Card

Side Step Card

Box Pop-Up Card

Swing Card
I wasn't going to to a 5th card, but when
I saw this one I knew it had to be done.

There are SO many interactive cards to be
made that this may be a series of classes.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great cards. I really like your happy thankgiving card.

Pages