Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Wishes...

This weekend we're visiting my
husband's family and his dad will
be celebrating his birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEITH!



Since my FIL is a Pilot I knew I
had to have a plane on the CARD!
It's cheesey I know!
Over the weekend at our Crop
I was showing friends
how to make shaker boxes.
The shaker box idea was still
floating around in my head
so I went with it.

I used the Boy Friend Line from
Cosmo Cricket, a cute little Airplane
stamp from Kaiser Crafts, Green Micro
Beads, & Cut Clouds on the Cricut
using the Going Places Cart, oh
and LOTS of foam tape :0) !

The basic idea for the card was
there, but Justin suggested the
Clouds so YAY for my co-designer.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I recently got some of those micro beads and have been wanting to make a shaker box with them. Your card came out really well. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! LOVE it, you and Justin did a great job!!!

- Jennifer G.

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Great share, thanks for your time

Pages