Saturday, September 11, 2010

Whimsy Jar for Jennifer!

Jennifer won Challenge #16 and being that
she's local her and I were able to come up
with a different option for her prize!

I mentioned the Whimsy Jar and
Jennifer was up for the idea.



Normally I do use a Jar but I was
cleaning out a few things and ended
up with a few clear pails that the
Prima's come in and thought it was perfect!
I filled it with random goodies like,
buttons, brads, flowers, ribbon, tags,
metal hotel key numbers, and more.
Then I began the task of decorating it.
I used Crate Paper's Mia Collection to
make a belt for the pail and finished
off the belt with a corset back.

Jennifer received her whimsy jar this
evening so I've sure if she hasn't
already emptied it out she will soon!
Hopefully she can get it all out.
It was jam packed :0)!
A whimsy jar will have to be a prize
for future challenge soon!

1 comment:

Pages