Thursday, September 9, 2010

CAKE POPS!

I admit I'm not really good at
cooking or baking and I normally
tend to avoid it :).

However the past few months I've
tried alittle harder to experiment.
I've been following Bakerella for
alittle more than 6 months.

A dear friend sent me her link and
since then I've been oohing and
aawing and saying,
"I don't think I can do that!"

As it turns out I can do that, however
I can't make them nearly as pretty!
Bakerella is an artist!
Here are her Cupcake Cake Pops:

And mine, the not so fantastic ones:


The ones I made have to HUGE
compared to Bakerella, opps.
I will admit they are very yummy!

Here's the rest of the batch, which
BTW are this crop night's treat!


Thanks for stopping by
and have a SWEET weekend!

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

I want to come to your crops....YUMMY:-) :-)

Mimi said...

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing the links!

ShoppingTamii said...

my cousin makes those and taught my daughter...she loves making them. But we call them cake balls tee hee ;) I think your's turned out beautiful---I bet they are just as yummy as they look!

Jessica said...

We call them cake balls too and they are the best thing ever!!! YUM!

Pages