Monday, September 6, 2010

Pocket Card!




Nope no tutorial from me this time.
But if you'd like know how I made
this nifty card head over to Tally Scrapper!

One of the crafty ladies is hosting
a challenge to made your own pocket card!
I loved doing this card and the idea
of it being pockets is just too cool!
I hope you all give it a try too!

I'll be back in a few days to show you
how I got the leather look on the tags!
This was a very neat trick showed to me by a
fellow scrap chick at a recent class I hosted.

You can find the tutorial for
the Rosette Flowers Here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers! Are they store bought or did you make them?

Kalena and Justin said...

I Know I have been gone for so long but Im back and dieing to know how you made those way way way cute flowers on your card!!! Love it sweetie you did an awesome job on this one.

Craftastic Life said...

The flowers are handmade :)! I'll try to post a tutorial in the near future!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I had seen something similar recently and just could not figure it out!

Kalena and Justin said...

Kristen you are awesome thanks for adding it to you long and still growing list of tuts. and I sooo can not wait for the one about how to get that leather look.

Kalena and Justin said...

Are these the same flowers as your
Rosette Flower Tutorial??

Craftastic Life said...

They are the same :)! Thank you for posting a comment on the Rosette Flower Tutorial. I'd forgotten it was already done. Opps. The Link for it has been added to the side bar too!

Pages