Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of Monster Mash! Day 2

What does your purse say about you?
Do you carry everything
but the kitchen sink in your purse?
Do you carry just the basics?
Do you carry your items as well as baby's?
 
Smash all about it today and don't forget
to add a photo of what's in your purse!

I have several purses I rotate through
so I picked my favorite for this project.
This is my biggest purse, Purple leather made by Buxton!
Beautiful!

Inside:
  • Wallet made by Fossil (always with driver's license, debit cards & a few dollar bills, never know when you'll need to use a vending machine!)
  • Sanitizing Wipes
  • Kleenex- I have horrible allergies!
  • Mini Zipper pouch with headphones.
  • Baby Mum-Mums- perfect for when the Cupcakes go into Melt Down mode.
  • Camera- Life can be pretty interesting.
  • Purse Hook - Such a life saver.
  • Change
  • Lip Gloss
  • Tide to Go- I'm just plain messy!
  • Pens - See my Toy Story One? LOVE it!
  • Purse Organizer - With out it my purse would be a mess.

So what does yours look like?

 
 

No comments:

Pages