Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Monsters Mash! Day 1

I'm hosting a challenge on a private Facebook
group for 31 Days of Monster SMASH! 
 
 
But I thought I'd share it with you here and see if
you might be interesting in joining along in BLOG world!
You've heard of SMASH BOOKS RIGHT?
Well in this 31 Days you'll be smashing about you & your life.
Challenges will go up once a day.

Don't have a smash book? Make one.
Pinterest has lots of ideas on how,
but using a Composition Book works just as well!

DAY 1: OCTOBER 1st!

Today's challenge is to Smash Random things about you!

 
Can't wait to see what you smash!

4 comments:

KerriNZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Craftastic Life said...

KerriNZ, I didn't mean to delete your comment, but if you could re-comment I would appreciate it. As for participating you can play along here. I have a few ladies interested in joining in on the fun and If I get enough I'll be giving away a prize or two!

Lori said...

I'm inspired to join in on the fun of Monster Smash! I have a smash book and haven't used it yet. Now I can. Not sure if I can do everyday though. I'll give it a try.

KerriNZ said...

would love to get back into the smash theme of things again. oodles of great ideas & can't wait to see more ! you're doing so well xx

Pages