Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Bunco Night

       I was recently added to the permanent Bunco List of a local group.  This means I host one bunco night a year in my home.   There is a bag that rotates to each host every month that includes all the bunco necessities such as dice, bell, crown, and pencils.  The bag was looking a little torn up and I was feeling crafty, so I decorated a bag to replace it. I also decorated one to use as a prize for best dressed.
 
       Have I mentioned my husband is AMAZING.  For Christmas in 2014 he gave me a Silhouette Portrait and for my birthday gave me a Silhouette Cameo.  One for home and one for travel.  I love them both.  The did however replace my Cricut.  I'm sad to see it go but it's time. 
 
       Okay back to the projects.  I found some awesome cut files to use and cut them using heat vinyl.  My amazing husband added the vinyl using a heat press.  I added bling with my I-rock.  The bags are 10" x 10".
 
      I added something special to the prize.  I found dice beads and made a bracelet. necklace, and earrings.  

No comments:

Pages