Thursday, April 28, 2016

Unity Sketch Challenge 3/31 thru 4/7

 Unity Stamp Co. hosts a new challenge every week on their facebook page.  This was my entry for the Unity Sketch Challenge 3/31 through 4/7.   For this card I used both Elephant Behind Set and Big Summer Bouquet
 
I stamped all my images in black Memento Ink and embossed using clear embossing powder.   I stamped the flowers on book sheets and colored them using water colors.   Once dry I adhered the book paper to black card stock and pierced the paper to make holes for stitching.  I stitch using a x pattern and used black embordary thread.   I then attached the piece to a purple card stock base.   I stamped the Elephant on a grey pattern paper and fussy cut him out.   I attached the Elephant using a foam dots.   The butterfly is punched using left over card stock from the base.  I used my i-rock to bling the butterfly.  This was a fun sketch to follow.

No comments:

Pages