Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Elf Double Slider Card

      In December I participated in a card exchange with a Music Theme.  Since Christmas was only a couple weeks to go and I had just watched Elf this stamp was perfect to keep me in the spirit. I wanted to make something fun and interactive so I choose to use a Double Slider Card base. 

       I used the Elf Christmas Set from Unity.  I stamped and colored it with markers, then fussy cut it.  I searched for a Christmas music sheet and found jingle bells, I printed it out the size I needed.  I used picmonkey.com to create the wreath image with my favorite quote from the Elf movie. I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette to create the cut.   That has to be my favorite feature! 

       A couple tips in case you try this card, most tutorials tell you to use a shopping bag which would be more eco friendly, however I've noticed that didn't have a smooth glide to it an was getting stuck. Also use a sturdy cardstock as it can bend under pressure for the movement. 


No comments:

Pages