Tuesday, April 5, 2016

St. Patrick's Day T-shirts

       My Mom and I purchased St Patrick's Day items about a month before the big day and yet I forgot to get it all ready before the day.   It's a fun holiday but I very rarely make a big deal of it minus outfits.   You need to wear green! 
 
       So on St Patrick's Day Morning the girls and I got their t-shirts ready. I made vinyl stencils using my Silhoutte Cameo and files from the Silhoutte Design Store. I attached them to the shirts and gave the girls brushes and paint and let them create.  They love paint, so this was perfect.  While they were busy painting, I worked on making them Korker bows in green and white.  I added little buttons to the centers.
 
       The girls were so proud of their new outfits and even got to show them off during dinner out. 
 
O - T-shirt says "Too Cute to Pinch"

A - T-shirt says "Pinch Proof"

No comments:

Pages