Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bird House and other stuff...

First the Bird House! Tallyho on Tally Scrapper .com altered a birdhouse not to long ago and I loved it so much I just had to try it! So here's my first attempt!


I've had quite a few look over the sketch challenge! Whoopie. I've got an incentive which I'll post here and then update the previous post with the same thing. For each amount of ladies that submit a LO, I'll add something else to the Rak.

5 entries -5 strands / 12" Ribbon
10 entries -5 Charms
15 entries -Decorative Brads set of 18
20 entries -5 sheets of Card Stock

So again the due date to email me your LOs is April 15th. Only 1 entry per person.

So on to other stuff...I am such a lucky girl! I didn't have my craft space as organized as I wanted and on Sunday I began to reorganize, I ended up reorganizing both the craft space and the bedroom in order to switch around a couple pieces of furniture. Whoopie! I actually have everything in it's own place. I took pics I'm so proud!


And just in case you're curious what's on the other side of the room, it's my honey's side :). He's a sweetie but goodness he's messy. LOL! He's one very creative dude though. He makes his own gear, does emordery, and vinyl work. He has his own website too! If you're looking for military gear, or Law inforcemnt items check his site out : shepherdtactical.com


This is a Layout I did for a swap. I love how it came out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics of your scrappy area! You've got a LOT of stuff :-)

What system do you have for you patterned paper?? I really need something for that.

Pages